The San Roque Foreign Residents Information Office (FRIO) offers assistance and information with regards to municipal, regional or national government bureaucratic procedures (red tape) for foreign residents in English, Spanish, German or Italian.
We act as an linguistic intermediary for foreign residents who do not speak fluent Spanish with different San Roque Borough Council Departments as well as other Andalusian regional goverment or state public bodies.
Main bureaucratic procedures:
- Applying for the NIE (residence form)
- Registering on the Municipal Census ("Padrón Municipal")
- Paying local taxes and levies
- Requesting planning permission
- Paying traffic fines
- Making official written complaints
- Registering with the Social Security
- Requesting health cards from the Andalusian Public Health Service
- Furniture and refuse collection
Useful information about:
- Cultural events
- Guided tours and excursions for tourists
- Festivities and fêtes
- Sporting events
- Spanish as a Foreign Language classes at the Official Language School
Foreign Residents Information Office (FRIO)
The Borough Tourist Office
Palacio de los Gobernadores, Calle Rubín de Celis, s/n.
11.360 SAN ROQUE
Tel: +34 956 694 005 / +34 647 546 742